I'm so sorry for the lack of posting, but I have a good excuse, I swear.
I have been very busy with school lately. I just finished my first semester of grad school and life has been pretty hectic! But - while I have these 5 weeks off I am going to try to post as much as I can to keep ya'll interested. ;)
So, with that said, I am designating this post to a wonderful teeth whitening service that I have came to love. It is called "Smile Brilliant."
Here is how it works:
You go to the website and give them the necessary information.
You will get a package sent in the mail for you to take your impressions.
After your impressions are taken, you send it back to the company.
You wait a little bit, and soon the finished impressions are sent back to you through the mail.
Once you have your impressions you begin using the whitening serum (between 5 minutes to 3 hours) for however long you'd like and your teeth begin to whiten.
GUYS. This stuff is legit. It is exactly what dentists use (and charge 500+ bucks for) and you guys can do it, by yourself, in your own home. How can it get any better?
I had my boyfriend and sister try them out. Here were the results. (These pictures were not retouched in anyway. These are the actual results.)
Personally I have used Crest Whitening strips before, and let me tell you, those babies do not even compete with Smile Brilliant. Smile Brilliant really whitens, and it is so much easier to use the trays than the strips.
And look at the results? You can't beat that.
Additionally, we received the desensitizing gel (which is something that most whitening companies do not provide) which really helped my sister through this process. She has always suffered from sensitive teeth, and because of this desensitizing gel, she could actually whiten her teeth for once!
Here are some more testimonials from those who have used this whitening treatment.
What is college you ask? Well it is a short time in life where you will be able to do whatever you want... however you want... and potentially grow as a person, hopefully in a positive way. Not to mention there are a couple of odd things that happen only during this time in your life.
To get a better understanding of what I mean I have compiled a little list of what I believe is synonymous to what I now know as "college." Enjoy.
1. Coffee addiction.
2. Falling on your butt every time there is snow.
4. Staying up until 1 in the morning on a school night talking about smelly feet.
5. Wearing leggings...every single day.
6. Thinking "Why am I even here?"
7. Thinking, "Wow, this is why I am here. This is where I need to be."
8. Midnight Steak and Shake runs.
9. Eating healthy all day but ruining it by eating a pint of ice cream at 10 pm.
10. Looking like a Gremlin in your 9 am class.
11. Forever editing your cover letters to apply to the 1000 jobs you are interested in.
12. WAITING FOR YOUR TEACHER TO POST A GRADE.
13. And then having your teacher grade you incorrectly and having to fight for points back.
14. Calculating the worst possible grade you can get just to graduate.
15. Watching "your shows" with all of your roomies.
16. Jimmy Johns after a night out = nothing better.
17. Paying to graduate. Paying for transportation you don't use. Paying for that kid's socks over there...
18. Teachers you cannot understand.
19. Information you cannot understand. (Physics? What is viscosity again? Gamma?)
20. Realizing that you can use Greek letters somewhere else other than when referring to the sororities.
21. Making memories.
22. Having 14 reminders on your phone so you can successfully live life.
23. Going back to your hometown on the weekends and feeling like a superstar from all the attention.
24. Group chats.
25. Avoiding looking at your bank account after you pay for tuition and books.
26. Spending 600 dollars on a book and then only reading one chapter out of it.
27. Watching Netflix for 14 hours straight on sunday.
28. Wishing you had a scooter to ride around campus like everyone else.
29. Wishing you would have used your meal plan so much more Freshman year.
31. Teachers forever pronouncing your name wrong.
32. When the people in the apartment above you are rhino's and crack your ceilings.
33. Awkward moments in the elevator.
34. If at some point you don't dislocate your knee... you aren't doing college right.
35. Facebook stalking professors.
36. 19237 emails a day that do not pertain to you, or your major, or your career, in anyway whatsoever.
37. Staying at work that extra 3 minutes to get an extra $1.23 on your paycheck. (Shout out to minimum wage)
38. Having mental breakdowns once a week.
39. Helping your roomies realize that everything will be okay when they have a mental breakdown.
40. Free stuff.
41. Asking for groceries and paper towels for Christmas and your birthday.
42. Stealing groceries and paper towels from your home when you visit.
43. Missing your dog.
45. And lastly, but most importantly, how to take a BOMB picture with your BFFs.
Let's all just be honest. College is just weird. Enjoy it peeps.