Procrastinated on your Halloween outfit for tonight? Well, have no fear. Rach is here to save the day.
Here is a quick, easy, and CUTE outfit idea that you can make TONIGHT. Just in time for the festivities!
AND you most likely have most of the materials you already need at home!
What you need:
1. 6 ft x 4 ft black felt. (I used black sparkly felt, cause you know, you can never have too many sparkles)
3. A stapler.
4. Safety pins.
5. 2 Hair ties.
6. Duck tape.
7. A headband.
Now, on to the directions...
1. Cut your felt with this design. I suggest using chalk to draw the outline first, then start cutting.
2. THEN, grab your two hair ties and staple them to where your wrists will be on the wings.
3. Then to put on your wings, put your wrists through the hair ties and then use safety pins to attack the top of the wings to your shirt (so it doesn't flop all over). I use about 4 safety pins and put them by my neck, and by my shoulders so the wings will hold their shape.
4. ON TO THE EARS. First, use the extra felt you have and cut out a "bat shaped ear" and make sure it's a little wide at the bottom.
5. Cut a slit on the bottom fourth of each ear and over lap the two sides. Staple where they over lap so your ears will stick up.
6. Fold duck tape (so the sticky side of the ducktape is on the outside) and attack it to the ear's, then attach the ears to the headband.
Wah-lah! Your outfit is done! Super simple and I think SUPER cute!
Enjoy your Halloween folks! Stay safe!