10.05.2015

pumpkin pie shots.


Hi lovelies!

So, as you can see from the previous post, we just celebrated homecoming at my school. And let me tell you, it was great! 

With that said, a TON of food was made. As well as with some cute, fall-y drinks!

One of the drinks was a HUGE hit so I thought I would share it with you folks!

They are called pumpkin pie shots. 


Ingredients: 
3/4 cup milk. 
3/4 cup Rumchata.
1 tub of cool whip. 
1 small package of pumpkin spice pudding mix. 


Recipe: 
Just whisk together the milk, Rumchata, and pudding mix while slowly adding the cool whip. 
Then sit it in the fridge until it becomes thickened to the wanted consistency.



Add some graham crackers around the rim and top with whipped cream to make it a little cuter and more tastier if you'd like. 

Wa-lah! It's done! 

It is the perfect little fall treat and absolutely delicious! 

Let me know what you guys think!


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. The shot looks delicious! I would love to experience the pumpkin-everything in the States, in Europe we do not even have Starbucks pumpkin spice latte..!!


    xx
    lau

    http://malibluemymind.blogspot.com .

    Btw, just created fb account for this A simple like/follow means a lot!

    https://www.facebook.com/malibluemymind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no pumpkin spice lattes! that is such a bummer!!

      Delete
  2. Cool picture and this pumpkin pie looks so yummy!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so good and it's so easy to make! I hope you had lots of fun at your homecoming!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds and looks delicious, thx for sharing. Thx heaps for your lovely comment on my blog, Rach.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i want to try this! i dont think we have rumchata here though :(

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post and your blog!

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazingly good. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!