10.27.2015

pumpkin decor.


Halloween is ALMOST HERE. 

And I am STOKED. 

Okay, that is an understatement because I am SO, SO, SO EXTREMELY, FREAKING STOKED. 

And that means that you slackers out there need to decorate ASAP to get your home ready for the trick-or-treaters, the halloween party-goers, and the binge watching scary movie marathoners by decorating your house all "halloweenie!" 

So here are some cute, easy, ideas for decorating pumpkins! 


Use sequins! Glitter is ALWAYS better.


Paint is your friend. 


A classic jack-o-lantern is a great way to add some spice to any porch. 


Bedazzled pumpkin, anyone? 


Use duct tape. Find out how to make one here. 


Make a vampire. 


Use your pumpkins to make a sign! How cute, right? 


No pumpkin, no problem! Paper will work just fine.


Who doesn't love bows with cute notes? 


Fall leaves + gold = perfection.


Metallics are always chic. 


And like I said, the more glitter, the better. 

Here are a few pumpkins my friend and I decorated, for more inspo, of course. :)



Your welcome, and get to it! You don't have much time left! ;)

Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. omg so adorable #bloggersunited

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great inspiration.

    In regard to your comment on my blog: I do already follow you via bloglovin´, feel free to return that...

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish we celebrate Halloween here because I would love my home to be filled with pumpkins, ahhhhh

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! you totally can still do it! haha celebrate your own halloween!

      Delete
  4. They're all lovely! My nephew is going to be Jack this Halloween. (;

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheesePapas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the Halloween decor inspo! :) Such a fun time of year.

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com/wp-admin/www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such cute ideas! I like the metallic ones and the ones with sequins too.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Decorating the pumpkin is my favourite part of Halloween. these are great ideas!

    http://www.footnotesandfinds.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. How convenient! I am pumpkin carving tonight.

    http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never thought about putting glitter on a pumpkin, but it looks so cool!

    x Marjolein
    www.misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. interesting post! thank you!
    I really like your blog & follow you now on GFC :) hope you do it too
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    FASHIONLOVIN’

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!