12.13.2012

headkandy.



Well, now that my hair has changed I have decided that I need something else to change along with it. 

(Please excuse the photo, I have just gotten up. Lol)

What is that you might ask?

I want to get some new extensions. 


While surfing the web I found so many good picks but a certain brand stood out to me, HeadKandy. 

I was wondering if any of you have tried the extensions out or have any opinions on them.

They look wonderful to me, long, real remy hair, great quality. 

Let me know loves. :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i love mustaches! amazing idea <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!