10.28.2010

NEW MAKE-UP!

So, hi.

This week is awesome because I GOT NEW MAKE-UP

You are probably wondering, "Hm, Rachael...why are you so excited? And what kind of make-up is it exactly?"

Well, I was on my friend Judy's blog. She is my idol and I check her blog almost everyday. Yes, I don't know her, but I feel like I do. I seriously LOVE all of her ideas for hair and make-up. She is my go-to girl. I advise you to check her out.
http://www.itsjudytime.com/

The make-up is from BH cosmetics. I have heard a lot about them, when I was looking for some MAC make-up. But I decided to get this because you get so many colors for cheap. I figured that I am young and I have my whole life to spend on MAC make-up. ;) Anyway, I ordered the 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette.



I am definatly a fan of sparkle and shimmer eyeshadows. And, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVVVVVVVVVE all of the colors! I am definatly going to have a hayday with this. And from all of the reviews that I have seen, this is quality make-up for cheap. I ordered it for $19.95, plus $7.50 shipping, making it a whopping $27.25. That's practically 25 cents for each color! A great deal.

So, as you can see, this is why I am having a great week. :) Can't Wait! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!