11.01.2011

homecoming.

Okay guys, I have to get this in to show you how my Homecoming went. Excuse the lack of editing, I just didn't have time, school has been really hectic lately. So I hope this will hold you over, and I will try to get a post that has something interesting in it. But here is my homecoming week. :)

The game.



We won the Golden Megaphone. That means we are studs.




The Dance.

Look at that dashing young man. And my kitty. Who is cuter? Hm...



And there I am, with my homecoming/halloween dress. :)



My fran.


Da group. We hot. And our colors went well together.


My sister! We don't really have red eyes, though. Don't worry. ;)





Powderpuff.
My intimidating face for the game.


But first, we had the parade. Here are my soccer girls.


Some friends.

 
Erika.



Coaches.






Onto the game.





And we won! Second year in a row! Yay!



Looks like fun, huh?


16 comments:

  1. Oh what fun! :)

    It looks like you had a great time, and you look gorgeous!

    And- POWDER PUFF! I can never get enough people together to pull it off at my school. :P

    Love,
    Makay
    wwwthebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awee looove this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are having an awesome senior year! :) By the way, no offense to your boyfriend but yes, it is a very hard decision figuring out which is cuter, him...or the cat... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look adorable!
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. I LOVE your dress! SO chic! Trendy. Unique. Classy. SMEXY (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so gorgeous and that dress is beyond perfect for you! Love it.

    <3LJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun fun - I remember playing powderpuff and making floats - all the fun stuff that goes into Homecoming. Enjoy it while it lasts!

    -grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ummm, you are just too cute!:-) LOVE your homecoming dress/makeup/everything! very bombshell-ish! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha thanks guys! i mean, i try. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. sooo cute! you look so pretty! i miss those homecoming days :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dress is stunning! & I love all these pictures. Looks like you had so much fun. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow looks like fun! wish there was something like that in Europe

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally LOVE your homecoming dress!! where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!