12.13.2010

yum, yum, yum.

Okay guys, I know you all got the winter blues. But here is something to cheer you up!




SNOW ICE CREAM. I saw this while I was surfing the internet yesterday, and well...I thought it was too good to be true. But it's not! It's absolutely delicious! And it's only THREE ingrediants. :)

First off you are going to need fresh snow. Stick a bowl outside and wait, or just grab some clean snow. Whateva. And remember the golden rule -- beware of yellow snow.


Take that snow, and add some sweetened condensed milk. How ever much you like. If you wan't it creamier, add more.

Next up is adding some flavor. Put in you're vanilla/vanilla extract, just a little.

And there you have it! Takes just like home-made. :) Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!