1.31.2011

30 days -- all crammed into one hour. :)



Okay, this is a spin-off on the 30 days thing. It's a spin-off because, well...I did it in an hour and I didn't use all of the factoids we were supposed to use AND they are completely out of order. Anyway, enjoy. :)

 I am not going to list fifteen facts about myself, because, well...this whole post is about me anyway. ;)


 Kennis is my sissssta. She would be the person that I have been close to for the longest. She's annoying and breaks my car, but I love her.


 Pushing Daisies is my favorite show, well was...until those mean NBC people cancelled it. That was a sad Thursday. :(


 This would be a picture of a good night, prom night/birthday night/dancing/got my car/Chinese. :)
Oooo, I want Chinese now.


 Here is a picture of a memory. I went on a spontaneous trip down to C-bus with my BUFF, and we went to a three story F21. It was AWESOME.


 This is a picture that makes me laugh, seriously, every time. hahahaha.


 Here's another memory. :)


 This was an adventure I had again with my frannn. We are sooooo clever. :)
(No frogs were harmed in the making of this crime scene.)


 This makes me laugh! I thought it was so clever. :)


 They like to call him the 'Turkey Raper' at the dentist.


 Something I hate -- someone reading over my shoulder! Urghhh.


 This picture makes me laugh. Hahahahah.


 Someone who I love. :) My pa. :)


 Someone who inspires me-- My Momma. She's pretty cool. ;)  She's going to hate me for putting this on the world wide web, though. haha. Good thing she's tech-impaired.


A picture of me and my cousin when we were wittttttle. :)



 Someone I miss -- Remi. :( RIP


 I'm afraid to be kidnapped. :/ This picture urks me.


 My favorite book. Lauren Conrad - Style. :)


 Somewhere I want to go -- Venezuela.




1 comment:

  1. i can't believe you still have that picture from the bus...wow. but i guess i'm glad i entertain you lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!