Well if you are anything like me, you have bought some of your gifts, but lets be honest...you still have quite a few to buy.
I'm sure some of you are in the same boat as me, so here are some ideas for gifts to get for your loved ones!
1. Cookies. I always make cookies for last minute gifts, because, lets be honest. Who doesn't like cookies?
2. Knit something. Don't know how to knit? Literally Youtube it. So easy. Make a cup coozie or a ear warming. Literally takes no time at all and it's handmade, and believe me, everyone appreciates something homemade! (I am planning on doing a post on teaching you guys how to knit, stay tuned!
3. Make a recipe basket. Have a yummy recipe you like to make? Well, head over to Walmart and get all of the ingredients and put them all cutely in a basket, tie a bow around it, and leave the recipe card. BOOM. DONE.
4. Make your own coupon book. Have a mom who is overworked? Make a coupon book for her with coupons saying "Good for one free dish wash", "Good for one home cooked meal cooked by me", etc. A Boyfriend that deserves the best? "Good for one massage" "Your chance to pick the date" "Date's on me tonight." It's so cute, cheap, and so thoughtful!
5. Make a homemade mug. Go out and buy yourself a plain mug, decorate it with a sharpie, bake it for 30 minutes at 350 degrees, then you're done! You're left with a super cute gift that will be used all the time.
What are your go-to last minute gifts?!
If you like this post, please make sure to follow me via GFC or Bloglovin' to stay up to date with posts.
I'm also offering HALF OFF all of sponsorship opportunities for the month of January! That means you can sponsor for as little as $7.50 for a month! Great deals. Check out more about it on my sponsorship page.
Also, I apologize for the lack of posts for the next few weeks. I am home for break the the internet is ABSOLUTELY horrible. I have a lot of posts in my back pocket, I'm just waiting until I get enough internet connection to make them as perfect as they can be! :)