It's that time of the year, to step back and remember what we are thankful for (it actually should be every day, but honestly, it never seems to take special importance until this season.)
With that said, I have compiled a small list that all of us should be thankful for... things that often go unnoticed until we are without it.
2. Hot tea.
3. Expresso shots.
4. Heating blankets.
5. Nail polish.
7. Being able to gather with family during the holidays.
8. Fluffy dogs.
10. The look in a babies eyes when he/she see's there mother after a nap.
11. The smell of an evergreen.
13. Our health.
14. All of the color in the world.
16. The way if feels when you take out a high pony after a long day.
17. The way it feels when you peel off a face mask.
18. Being able to have hot water so you can actually enjoy a shower.
19. Fuzzy socks.
20. Shoes that you don't have to wear socks with.
21. Bobby pins.
22. Our safety.
23. When someone randomly buys your Taco Bell order and just says "Merry Christmas."
24. The night sky in the country.
26. Free birthday meals from restaurants.
27. Cozy fires.
28. Cuddles from your love.
29. Hugs from your mom.
30. The overall love you feel everyday. From that text making sure you made it home, to those thoughtful Christmas gifts you are about to receive.
Just remember that we are SO BLESSED. If you have the ability to be on the internet right now, you are so blessed. You have a roof over your head, food in your belly, a family that loves you. It's so important to lose sight on what is important to you in the hustle and bustle of life, but we all are truly SO BLESSED in so many ways.
This is just a small list, and surely there are so many more little things that we should be thankful for, but hopefully it is a little reminder as to how much we need to take a step back and thank God for the life he as given us.
What are you thankful for?
If you like this post, please make sure to follow me via GFC or Bloglovin' to stay up to date with posts.