7.31.2011

send some love.




I was surfing the web (like always) and I cam across a lovely blogging friend. And she showed on her blog this lovely internet sensation. Snail mail by email. It is a completely free of charge service that helps you spread the love to anyone and everyone. All you have to do is send an email to them saying what you want to write to your loved one and they hand write it, add doodles/flowers/perfume/lipstick kisses, put it in an envelope, stamp it and mail it. It's so amazing that I thought I would show my lovely followers it. So go here. And spread the love. You only have 15 days left so hurry! 


14 comments:

  1. How cute! I can't help but imagine how fun it would be to sit around and write other peoples messages all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely idea, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! The first one made me giggle :) xxx

    http://firstkisstime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. "...because you have beautiful hair and fresh breath" Oh my gosh too hilarious XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an excellent idea!!! Thankyou for sharing, i have sent one to my boy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute post! Great idea!
    hugs,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your blog! Congratulations!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely idea! thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweeeeeeeeeeeet post! ;))))it makes me smile!!! Thanks!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    http://fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love letters are way too rare!
    Sara C.
    http://styleyoustylemestylish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SERIOUSLY the CUTEST idea ever! OMG! I think I can still do it today too... YES! I just found your blog today, I LOVE it! Definitely following... HAVE a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!