1.24.2012

review: HANA titanium 1.5 inch flat iron.


Hey guys! 




I was lucky enough to get an email from Misikko asking if I would do a review for one of their products, the HANA titanium 1.5 inch flat iron. I was ecstatic when I found out, because I use a flat iron almost everyday so I would love to try out something other than my CHI. 

Misikko is a website that has everything you'll ever need for your hair, all at a discount. They have flat irons, hair dryers, curling irons, everything. And it's the good stuff. 



They were so sweet to not only send me the flat iron but a bunch of other goodies as well! Take a look. 



So check them out! You guys need to see the deals that they have going on. Legit. If you need a chi, a new hair dryer, or a HANA you will not be disappointed. :)


And I just thought I'd throw in this man-candy. ;)
Isn't he a cutie!? He was so excited for the snow! 



14 comments:

  1. Cool stuff! I think i'll have to check em out! And i'm lovin the blog by the way! If you are interested in doing an ad swap, just let me know over at my blog! I'm now following your!
    --Taesha
    from:
    www.livelaughlovealways-taesha.blogspot.com
    P.S. I love your blog backround!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl, you totallly should! and i'll take a look at your blog and see what i think! :)

      Delete
  2. thanks for sharing!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to pop by and thank you for your lovely comment on my Valentine's lollipop cookies on SHINE. YOu should give them a try. They are too cute. New follower here:) BY THE WAY....YOUR BLOG IS FLIPPIN ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome! and i will try them! and thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. beautiful , there are nice things.
    I follow u, follow me please
    And I ask you if follow me also here because my google give me a problems :((
    BLOGLOVIN

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are too cute! Oh my gosh :) hah I love this review ! I totally wanna run one on my blog. hah aka free stuff and helping readers. woo!

    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness...I have wanted one of these forever! They are wayyy too expensive for my broke-college-student price range though :(
    Maybe someday...
    Love your blog by the way! Super cute and fun :)

    life in a nutshell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh, i use a flat iron nearly every day! I really need to check this out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the review. Your hair looks great and I do agree with you, it would be easier to curl with it if it was just an inch wide.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!