The Secret to a Successful Relationship
1.) Commitment: If you don't think that this is a big deal then, you're just not into him. ;) If he wants an “open relationship” him and his penis can look somewhere else.
2) Be honest, absolutely NO lieing. Okay, if you are a guy and you do this. Be warned. We ALWAYS find out. We have this little sensor in our brain that goes off when our significant other lies to us. Be prepared for the consequences.
4) No drugs: Drugs just make people stupid, and frankly I don't want a stupid boyfriend. Plain and simple. I also wouldn't enjoy having to go to jail to see him. Big no no.
6) My friends: You have to get along with my friends. They were here before you and they know me just as much as you do. It's the way it is.
8) Communication: This is also really big. I guarantee that your relationship won't work out if you don't talk through things. I know my boyfriend gets annoyed when I keep fishing for answers and I don't leave him alone. But I need to know what he is thinking, I need to know what's going on inside of his head. If you are having an argument you HAVE to talk it out.
9) Never go to bed mad: You can't go to bed thinking about something your significant other did wrong or you did wrong. You can't go to bed feeling hurt or keeping something in. This is a big key to a successful relationship. You have go to bed happy about your relationship so you can wake up being happy about your relationship.
10) Something nice: Do something nice for each other, whether it's a present or just complimenting each other. You need some kind of flattery in a relationship. Make the other person feel wanted and loved.