Here is another one of my pet peeves, yes I know, I do have quite a bit (Here's my make-up one, lol). Butwho doesn't? Lol. Any way, I thought I would post something about what trends never looked good and never will. (In my opinion) If you guys would like to tell me what trends you could live without I would love to see those too! :)
1. First off, thongs. Well, thongs above pants. I mean, I'm sure some hormonal teenage guys don't mind getting to see a G-String peak out every once and awhile, but when it happens all the time...well...I'm sure you know what I am meaning to say. ;)
2. Shoulder Pads. Why yes, yes I would like to resemble a linebacker when I wear an otherwise feminine dress. Thank you.
3. Platform, well, anything. Self conscious about your height? Well, these babies can help you with that insecurity. But they might also contribute to a new, style-relatable, one.
4. Deep V-neck T-shirts. Well for guys anyway. Sorry, but I don't want to see your man-cleavage, no matter how defined your pecks actually are. Sorry.
5. Bling. You know the saying, "Worth you're weight in gold", well...you took that saying way too literally.
6. Crocs. I personally think that these shoes should only be worn for gardening, or in muddy, rainy weather. (At least the original ones, the newer ones they are coming out with are actually kind of cute!)
7. Velvet Track Suits. Uh, yea... about that.
8. Ed Hardy. Can you say trashy? Trashy.
9. And lastly, those Ionic Nerd Glasses. I mean, I'm all for unleashing your inner nerd. But, I just don't understand this trend. Like at all. Lol.
If you are offended, I apologize. If you disagree, leave me a comment as to why. If you have anything to add, I would LOVE to hear about it.