Okay guys, so I have another nail-treat for you. You see that up there? I'm in love. I have recently converted to the leopard lovers. Which I never thought I would've, I used to think it was trashy - But I have since figured out that if you wear it right and not too much it can look so cute. So I decided, where better to have a pop of leopard than on your nails? I mean - they are always with you so you always have a pop of spunk added to any outfit. ;) So here is a quick tutorial over how I did my nails - you can do them with some pops of color (like me) or you can just use a beautiful bronze to make it look more "natural". I hope you enjoy. :)
What you are going to need.
1. A Brownish/bronze or whatever color you would like to have as your base color. I used two colors - the little one on the far left and the love and beauty one second to the right.
2. Accent colors for the spots. (you can see I used colors - you can just use a brown or whatever)
3. A dark color. (I used plum, but black will work perfectly.)
5. A sheet of paper.
6. Top coat.
What you need to do.
1. Apply your base color. Let it dry.
2. Put your accent colors on a piece of paper, just drop some of it so you can dip your toothpick in the colors.
3. Put random spots of the accent color over your nail. Apply with a toothpick.
4. Take your dark color (black/plum/whateva) and drop a dime size amount onto the piece of paper.
5. Dip your toothpick in the paint on the paper. Apply it to the nail around the spots in a "C".
6. Do this on allll of your nails.
7. Apply top coat.
And there you have it! So fun and so cute. If you guys end up trying this look hit me up with a link! I'd love to see how they turn out! :)
And don't forget to enter my giveaway!