10.29.2011

candy corn-ghost nails.


Well Monday is Halloween so I decided to fit in one more nail tutorial for those of you who still need some inspiration. :) Last installment of Halloween nails.

What you need.
Orange nail polish.
Yellow nail polish.
White nail polish.
Black nail polish.
Toothpick.
Clear coat.

What you have to do.

First, Paint four nails orange, and one nail black.


Secondly, put tape over the top 2/3 of you nail and paint it yellow.


Then, apply white like a french tip.


Then on the black nail, make a ghostish figure with the white.

And lastly, make some eyes and a mouth with your toothpick! 


See, look at how easy that is! :)

And don't forget to check out my giveaway and make sure to contact me for 1/2 off sponsoring! :)

Have a great Halloween weekend! :)


8 comments:

  1. Love them! So cute!

    --Amanda
    http://anthropomorphity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. just literally read like 10 pages of your blog! I LOVE IT! so cute
    following :)

    happy halloween,
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha cute - nice job!


    -grace

    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative!

    Thanks so much for your visit on my blog and commenting. I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute!!
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!