10.15.2011

frankenstein nails.



Installment numero dos for the Halloween nails. :) 

Franky Stein. 




What you need. 
A green nail polish.
A white nail polish.
A black nail polish.
Clear coat.
A tooth pick.





What you need to do.



 1. Apply green nail polish. Let it dry.
2. Apply Franky's "hair". Just make a messy french tip with the black polish.
3. Franky's eyes: Take the white nail polish and drip it onto a surface, take your toothpick and create eyes on the nails.




4. Franky's mouth: Take the black nail polish and drip it onto a surface, dip your toothpick into it and create a stitch like pattern for his mouth.
5. Take the same black toothpick and create pupils for Franky's eyes.
6. Again, take the toothpick, dip it into black and create small eyebrows by making swift small lines above the eyes.






And there you have it! Let me know what you think! :)



PS: Top photo from weheartit.com

21 comments:

  1. I've seen things like this around pinterest. So fun and festive for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach!
    These are the cutest lil Frankenstein monsters I have EVER seen!

    Hahaha!

    Happy Weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea! I would totally do it if I wasn't so rough with my hands :/ They'd chip off by the day's end :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable!! frankenstein! tee hee :)

    - missshesaid.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww your frankies are so cute, you did a great job :)
    Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is such an adorable idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh. my. god. most of the time it doesn't bother me that i can't have my nails painted for work, but now i'm just pissed off. if i'm ever off for two days in a row before halloween, i'm definitely going to do this! <3

    xo,
    jessie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toothpicks are a life saver when it comes to nail art! These Frankenstein nails are so cute! Job well done tbh!

    xo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great nail art! :) I love your blog, that's why I've given you a blogaward :) You find it here: http://dutch-beauty.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Your blog is so cute! I'm loving those nails :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow these are so cute! I really love them and how they are so perfect for Halloween :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks guys! and they are totally fun and super easy, you don't even know. try them out! it's great for halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute idea girl! And I love all your other nail designs, especially the leopard print :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Precious. If only I wasn't a nail biter... :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE these. :D

    They put a huge smile on my face :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!