10.11.2011

meet emily.

Meet Emily, she is such a nice, happy, cool and creative girl. I'm so glad that she contacted me for the sponsorship because I wouldn't of known about all of her beautiful jewelry! I wish I was that creative! But enough of my jabbering. Here she is. 

-------------------------------------------




Hi! I'm Emily, one of Rach's sponsors for this month. I like to define myself in many ways. Here's the short version: I'm a senior at Hunter College in New York City, a video editor, a jewelry designer, a super-small business owner, and a professional beach-goer. Now let's expand on that.


This is my school. We’re located on the upper east side of Manhattan. I'm a campus tour guide there, so I know all the interesting facts about the school that will impress prospective students. Looking into colleges in New York City? I'm your girl. I will be graduating in May 2012, and the feeling is both terrifying and exhilarating at the same time. Which brings me to my next point:

I'm a video editor. At Hunter, I'm a Media Studies major with a concentration in Documentary Film Production. I'm currently working freelance at a major cable network editing web-exclusive videos for their website. If you're curious and you want to know where I work, shoot me an email and I'll tell you :) In the meantime, here's a link to a video that I did for some of my friends in a band together.


I'm a jewelry designer. Above is one of my anklets which I sell on a local beach. I'm a super-small business owner. I've been selling on the beach for the past nine summers and I've been selling online for two years. My business is called, "The Jewelry Sheller." The origin of that name is for another story on another day.


I'm a professional beach-goer. Being from the south shore of Long Island, New York, I would not hesitate to say that the ocean's salt water probably runs through my veins. I love the beach...I live for the beach. I still find small pieces of shell stuck to my legs even after I've showered, and I find sand in my pocketbooks.

So yes, that is a snapshot of me. My blog, If It's the Beaches, is about all of these aspects of my life. 

Now it's time for some links!
You can find me in these places:

I'd love to hear from all of you. Feel free to stop by and say hello!

------------------------------------------


I wished I lived by a beach - freakin' midwest isn't doing much for me. Lol. She  is a great girl, with wonderful idea's, make sure to check her out! 








10 comments:

  1. great post, i am now a new follower of your blog. :)
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun to sell jewelry on a beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that anklet is really cute!

    Sophie ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rach, I will definitely check her out :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. being from hawaii, i love all beach inspired treats :)

    http://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So... I am lovin your blog. New follower. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures!

    Hey,Rach! Come enter my giveaway! (: It's nail stuff.. I think you might like it.

    xo
    rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

    Rachel (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!