10.07.2011

cute things every man should do.






 Okay boys (Bug). I am going to do you a favor and let you know what needs to be done to keep your hot dime on your arm. Just follow these simple rules and you won't have to deal with any cattiness. You might just get some extra hugs. ;)

Now, I am lucky enough to have a boy that does most of these. But you know what - Drew - if you are reading this, don't hesitate to try one of them out that you haven't!

Okay. On to the post.






----------------



1. Surprise her with a cute outfit and take her out.







2. Plan an entire day with her.



3. OPEN THE DOOR FOR HER. ALWAYS.





4. One single rose randomly. Or a dozen. Whatever.



5. Buy her her favorite movie, no matter how chicky, and watch it with her.




6. Be the best cuddler in the world.







7. Sit and watch the stars, no matter how cliche that sounds.




8. Tell her how hot she is, she know's though, of course. But reassurance it good.




9. A little love letter wouldn't hurt. Now if you did it all of the time, it might be a little creepy. But every so often, dude.







10. MAKE HER A NICE SUPPER. Or at least try. We know that you might not be the greatest cook in the world. It is truley the thought that counts.




11. Be witty. We love witty banter.




12. Be playful and funny. A laughing relationship is a happy relationship.







13. Space is good. She needs time with her chick's, you need time with your bro's. But you both need to still see each other, obviously.




14. Say something nice to her every day.




15. Take her out on the town.







16. Hold her hand every so often in public.




17. Good morning texts. 








18. And always say good night to her. 




19. Be a sweetheart, all the time.


--------------------------------- 

So there you have it, my tips for all of you boys out there reading this. And all of the girls that want to send there man this way and show them what's up.

Let me know if there are any others that I didn't include. I'd love to know what you think, my friends. :)


Photos from weheartit.com

21 comments:

  1. Aww what a great post! I really do miss cuddles from my boy, it's one of the things I miss most x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to email this to my boyfriend. :D He's really nice but there are obviously things that he forgets sometimes... :D Nice post! :-)

    xx

    Minna

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh. cute boys are so presh. ;)
    so glad i stumbled upon your blog! too cute! can't wait to catch up on the rest of your posts! ♥
    -kar

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved this list! so sweet...

    -grace

    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet post. I'm lucky enough my Prince Charming does most of these without being prompted.. but I'm forwarding him this as a bit of a reminder..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buy her some chocolates!!! It's a little bit "cliche" but I love it, my boyfriend it's soooooo cute with me, he knows what I love, ans he do it all the time ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and very good tips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute. I love the pictures you selected to go with it too :) I love couple pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore this post! So cute. I hope my bf does this someday. haha. I'm def a hopeless romantic. I especially hope that he watches cheesy or old movies with me. :)

    xo sherri

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these! Thanks so much for checking out my blog! Yours is adorable as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i agree with everything. especially number 8 and 12! nice post =)

    -Macy
    www.maccyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice images matching the post (:
    beautiful!

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. d'awwww so cute! I need a man! a good one that does all these things!!! lol

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool
    PS Don't forget to enter my Hallie Friedman Jewelry Giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so true!!! i will have to make my husband read :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You should totally add ALWAYS surprise her for her birthday. It's the little, thought out things that count. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post! I love and agree with everything mentioned :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is a wonderful post! I agree with everything. I was literally thinking "good morning texts!" and then scrolled down and there it was on the list. one thing I always loved was when he'd tell me it was weird not to see me or spend time with me. It always feels good when they acknowledge that they don't like when they don't get to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. First of all, thanks so much for your nice comment! ♥


    And this was an awesome list, I agree on most of the things. Well we are pretty much living together now with my boyfriend, so not getting good night texts anymore.. but he really needs to step up on many of these other things ;)


    Feel free to stop by at my blog anytime again,
    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a great post! And love the cute photos x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this post! :-) it's funny because while i was reading this, i sort of had a check list in my mind whether my boyfriend has done it for me already. :-)


    xoxo
    Ida

    http://asplashofida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!